Thursday 21 January 2016

The Trading House

The trading house is in an amazing location in Bank. Surrounded by bars such as anthology & Harry's bar you know you are bound to have a good night in this amazing area of London. 

As we walked to our table I couldn't help but notice the amazing flooring!  This is definitely something I would like to replicate in my house. I absolutely loved it. The way that the tiles didn't even match each other gave it more of a shabby chic feel. Couldn't help but fall in love with it. 


After drooling over the tiled floor I was presented with a table mat that doubled up as a colouring page. At the moment colouring books are all the rage as they are proven to reduce stress. The drawing (I think) replicates what the trading room must have looked like when it was first used. 

To start I chose melted camonbert with bread and apple slices. First time to try this combination and I will definitely be making this at home as it was delicious. 


For my main course I chose the chicken kebab. Again - amazing! 


If you know me personally you know that marshmellows are probably one of my biggest weaknesses! To have this in a desert with ice cream, cream, and melted chocolate topped off the night. 


Starters, main & desert were all absolutely amazing and I would definitely be coming back.

I hope this has given you a little more inspiration on where to eat next! 

Much love,
Chloe Noir,
Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment