Wednesday 6 January 2016

My favourite winter coats in the SALE!

Fortunately for me and my bank account, the sales are still alive! After such a mild winter I have a feeling the storms and cold weather is soon to be right on our doorstep.  I have put below my three favourite coats in the sale at the moment with different price ranges to suit your budget!




£190, RRP £286
I have always wanted a duffle coat but do struggle to find one that suits my figure. This one looks super warm and although a little more pricey these coats have been in fashion for a while know so it will definitely last you a few seasons. With the weather being so undecided a hood on the coat at the moment is a most definitely a must! (no more feeling sorry for yourself when you have forgotten your brolli!)

£90, RRP £225
If you are constantly in black and are bored of it this is the perfect coat for you! This coat can be used for a night out and dressed up or completely casual! With these styles coats I find it is much harder to style with more casual clothing so for me this coat really fits the bill.


£55.20, RRP £69
I love this coats price tag very much!  This coat could double up and be used as a cardigan both indoors and outdoors! The colours in the make it versatile to team with bright and neutral colours.


£175 RRP £350
and last but by no means least – this whistles number! What I have learnt over the years is how different brands are good for different things… for example… whistles is great for a sale. Especially their summer one. Is jacket is very versatile in the winter months and is a great jacket to have on a night out. With this 50% off you cant ask for more in a jacket!


£124.50 RRP£249
the white company is one of my favourite shops ! mainly for homeware but there clothing is amazing too. I couldn’t help but notice this bargain. There clothing is always super stylish and of really good quality. And black goes with everything!
  
Lots of love and happy shopping!
Chloe Noir,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment