Thursday 7 January 2016

The Chesterfield Hotel - Mayfair

The Chesterfield hotel is a 4 star hotel situated in the heart of Mayfair. I was luckily enough able to stay in this hotel as a work perk! The lobby area is stunning with (what looks like) all original oak wood features, I particularly like hotels that have restored or have tried to restore as much as they can of the original building and decorative features as much as possible. 



I was greeted when I walked through the doors of the hotel room with a hand written note from the hotel manager, which I thought was a lovely personal touch. The room I was given was a superior King room, it was just the right size, had an amazingly huge bed, heated floors in the bathroom & all the amenities I could require!


The bed even had my initials on the sheets! 😏

We were just starting to unwind and unpack our things when one of the hotel staff knocked on our door and greeted us with oranges from their very own garden. The touches this hotel has are amazing, are the staff go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. Each floor has a different decorative theme on the floor and the hotel isn't huge which is nice. We decided to take a stroll to the bar (which is one of my favourite parts of the hotel) in which you can have afternoon tea, a gin tasting experience (which is also amazing!) and various cocktails and platters. I chose the honeypot cocktail which had all of my favourite things in it such as limoncello and vodka. Topped with honey of course! Fell in love with how much effort they made to present this cocktail with an edible bee attached!

 

In terms of location this hotel is really great for that. And is definitely what does it for me! When staying at this hotel you are directly next to Berkley Square. Which has amazing resturants surrounding it. Such as sexy fish, number 34, novikov and nobu just around the corner. Hyde Park is on the other side of the hotel which is great if you are visiting an attraction in the park or just needing to be in the westend in general. The hotel is inbetween 2 great tube stations. Bond Street & Green Park, that give you great links everywhere. 

Breakfast in this hotel is amazing and service is great, in fact I have eaten here a few times for lunch and dinner too. Their menu changes throughout the seasons, my personal favourite is the steak.

As far as staying in a hotel goes this is by far one of my favourite in the west end. & I would definitely recommend this hotel.

All my love,
Chloe Noir
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment