Tuesday 1 April 2014

3 Pairs of Perfection

You don't want these shoes. You NEED them.

Im not really sure why, but all of a sudden I have had a complete shoe craze! The three famous styles this season are loafers, ankle boots and strappy heels.

Strappy Heels - Perfect for the modern tailoring look

Ankle Boots - style with black tights, leather jacket and casual dress

Loafers - chuck on a pair of jeans for a casual look

Here is how i wear my version of the ankle boot!
Long sleeved turtle neck, Levi Jeans rolled up & a chunky brown belt.

Purchased in March from H&M £29.99

Here are all my shoes that i am wearing lately. I tend to go for colours of neutral, black or white. This way i can pretty much wear any outfit I like and really get my monies worth!

Not enough feet
Shoe Forecasting - Looking into the future I see the slip on trainer becoming popular to either just chuck on with a pair of jeans or with a cute casual dress. The flat wedge is another that I can see becoming really popular. I particularly like the fact that everyone is stepping (excuse the pun) out of their comfort zone and slipping into some white shoes! I think the flat wedges in particular should be worn in white.
Asos - £40.00

Make those toes smile! Keep in touch for a shoe styling video coming shortly.


Book a styling appointment today to get a new Spring Summer 14 wardrobe, send a message via facebook or email Chloe@chloenoir.co.uk.


Chloe Noir,
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment